CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2009 was probably one of my hardest years, but here I am... happy and healthy. That's something worth celebrating. I just want to say thank you to the people in my lives that were there for me, that cried with me, that made me laugh, and those who were just good at being friends. I probably wouldn`t have made it through the year without you (spiritually). I miss you all, those of you in Japan, and yes--you here in Canada.
A lot of you have given me inspiration in different areas of my life and I hope I`ll be able to return the favor someday in my life. I pray that this year is full of new experiences, joy, fun, love, and more for all of my friends, family, and anybody else who decides to read this post.
Happy New Year! xxx

1 commentos:

Mika said...

oh ur very welcome ahahahaha!