CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 15, 2010

ありがとう!!

So the yesterday I was pretty angry about somethig, but when Joe, Cha, Lixy, and the babe Jason came home, they brought me a shiner prize from the Asian Mall--my favorite, chupa chups and ramen snack! Brings back some pretty good memories in Japan. They also brought back pizza and karamucho chips, mm-mmmm! Well the karamucho chips were theirs, but I could taste them just by looking at them. haha! I LOVE it!
Anyway they made my day and this is just a huge thanks to them. (Don't mind my plain face, and just focus on the yumminess in my hand and the happiness from within my heart.)


And here's a little treat for you, Greg showing who's boss. hehe. He scored twice, and his last one was a buzzer beater. The last pic is of him scoring. Woohoo go Greg!


7 commentos:

Chacha said...

YOU'RE WELCOME TIMBITS!!!!!
hahaha I hope the chups taste as good as you remember them to be!!

and congrats to GREGGY!!! whata bro

Unknown said...

hmm, he actually plays at school eh?

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Elena said...

they taste the best Chubs!!

And anonymous....ok nevermind.

lofty said...

hahah what kinda horrendous shirt is cha wearing :D

Elena said...

I was waiting for Cha to beat you up before I commented, but I guess it didn't really affect her. hahah

Mika said...

I'll bring you guys lots of japanese snacks when I visit! so tell me what you want