CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 13, 2010

Sweetness

So yesterday morning, after staying up till 4 AM chatting with a random guy (ha-ha), I'm awaken at 9:00 by a knock on the door.

Me: grumbles...yes??
My younger bro Chris peeks in with a big grin.
Me thinking: oh no what now??
Chris: Here Elena, *pulls out a plate with an omelette and a cup of hot chocolate* Brian and I made you breakfast!

Awww so sweet. I was touched, really.
Now the parents are home and we can get back to normal schedule. School and school, fun fun! *cough* I'll be seeing Greg and his mates play basketball at his school today, if I had a camera I would take photos. sob... anyhow, staying home alone with my brothers hasn't been all that bad. Some good brother and sister bonding time. ;) Watching scary movies, playing wii, eating chips.. yup!

32 commentos:

Nina said...

aww that is sweet! I wish my sibs would do that sometime, hehee!
Hurrah Greg! you won the game!
El....remember our previous chat!!

Anonymous said...

random guy...?

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Elena said...

hahaha I remember Nins. wait I'm not sure what part of the chat you're talking about.

yes anonymous, a REALLy random guy! haha

And that last comment.. geez did you translate that online? sounds like it

Unknown said...

greg plays basketball? i bet im better!!!

Nina said...

yea...who is this random guy!

Kengo said...

Men and their way of boasting. Anonymous with his 18th grade grammar, and jason with his basketball. You know what I'm good at? Nothing! but that makes me damn charming. ahahahah. thank you thank you.

Unknown said...

nah, you get that grammar from reading too many romance novels

and kengo, you're boasting just as much as we are. except its about being talentless instead of FRIGGIN COOL!!!

Elena said...

hahaha ok right about now it's time to take a deep breath and chillax. :p

Elena said...

oh and really Nins, if it was a special guy I probably would have said "my love" or something. hahaha!

Chacha said...

why don't we just chill, get our minds off our wonderful selves, and sorta, give credit where it should go?? yay!!
Congrats Greggy!

lofty said...

hahahhahahhahaa random guy eh?

Anonymous said...

Yeah really who is this random guy???
---Nobo

Anonymous said...

Yeah we had soo much fun chatting till 4 in the morning! Let's do it again!!! Looking forward to it!
(Random guy)

kengo said...

Elena who is this jason guy? He sounds almost as confident as me. Is he your friend? introduce me.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo, kengo! That's the spirit! Reach out and you never know how well you just might connect! We can all be friends! Isn't this conversation just getting so sweet!
(Random guy)

Anonymous said...

haha, i think im about as confident as you and your reflection, put together!

jason

Unknown said...

oh dear God, have mercy on these poor souls.

kengo said...

Goodness this guy also has a sense of humor. But can it dance? The dance of romance. Elena's mine unless you want to tango with kengo.
;)

Elena said...

ummm I'm not yours.
I'm nobodys.
So there!

kengo said...

Hence the deceiving wink sweetheart;)

Elena said...

Yes I know, but I also know that that's what you dream about. So I'm just making sure you don't get no wrong ideas.
ha ha ha!

kengo said...

Its true that I have many dreams Lainy. But if you were one of them, the whole world would know. And I wouldn't be sitting on my fat ass in Japan eh? but I did have a dream about you the other night...

Elena said...

.... if you just had a dream of me, it means I'm in your dreams.
which means the whole world knows? hahaha

kengo said...

I had one dream of you. But thats a secret that the world doesn't know.

kengo said...

Ohhhh I just got it. You think that the whole world looks at your blog. Gee, I'm flattered that you think I'm the world. Goes along with the saying on your facebook yeah? Ahahahaha.

Elena said...

oh my god kengo, you are so baka! Do I really have to explain myself?

You said if you dreamed about me... the whole world would know.
Then you proceeded to say that you had a dream about me.
Which means if you dreamed about me, the whole world should know.
*ding*

kengo said...

ah...AHHHHH...I get it. The light bulb finally turned on. I had a deprived childhood without a proper education. You don't need to get your G-strings tied into a knot tho.
;)

Elena said...

Yeah one thousand years ago. haha

Unknown said...

um, of course i can dance.

but im not so into the tango with kengo.

lofty said...

pssh your all dance noobs

kengo said...

aww lofty you're sucha softy. Btw jason you're the half brother of someone I know and love. how sweet. maybe we can just bury the hatchet and embrace each other as brothers.