CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 22, 2010

I found this

It's something Mari and I wrote aaages ago. We were playing this poetry game, we both had a paper and wrote two lines. We folded the lines over and switched papers, telling the person the last word so they can rhyme with it. The result was kinda interesting and I thought I'd share with you. Maz was being all poetic-like, and I... was being foolish. Sorry I ruined the groove. lol!

Mari: The clock is ticking on my wall,
that much time is lost,
Elena: You never carry me when I fall,
or find me when I'm lost,

Tainted innocence with broken hope,
Sunshine lost and cloudy dreams,
Words were harsh and my poor heart broke,
it's worse than it may seem,

fractured memory and dusty thoughts,
haunted dreams and empty beds,

everything's dirty I need a mop,
To wipe up my heart--and wet eyes that are red.

I know that I'm gonna write a whole 'nother post about Mari soon, but I couldn't wait to post this. This and some other things brought back so many fond memories. Anyway, I miss "us."

2 commentos:

Anonymous said...

The time will come for you to say so long
to friends and family,and to love ones old.
Shedding the warmth of the distant past,
and to untangle yourself from the familiar hold.

yours truly, me.

Elena said...

hahaha yeah I should add that in there. NOT! Ours is better. nanana~~! :p heehee