CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 2, 2010

To a special friend

Nobo!
Happy Birthday!
You are such an awesome person and I miss you very muchly. I can't believe you're 20, ojisan ni natta yo! wara! Joking.. juust joking. I was just looking at these photos and they put a smile on my face remembering these good times. Me beating you at speed, Cha and I hiding behind the corner to surprise you with the camera, and just being silly. It made me miss you. I pray that this year will be the best one yet! I hope you're happy and healthy, and maybe one day we'll meet again. HAHA! Wait... we HAVE to meet again, OK?
Anyway, just know that I love you and haven`t forgotten about you. 頑張ってね?HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!

10 commentos:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Why on earth do you still have those old pictures?!?!?! Hahahaha!

Unknown said...

NOBO? thats the name of...o nvm

Elena said...

hahha Nobs, these are the bestest pictures ever!

And Jason... I don't think I even want to know what you were just about to say. haha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Baka!!! Not at all!

Elena said...

whaaat they have the best MEMORIES! So there!

Anonymous said...

Best memories huh...HAHAHAHA!!! I don't know what you remember but yeah, I guess so. Hahaha! Thanks though. I wasn't expecting anything so it was a really nice surprise.

Nina said...

whoa happy birthday Nobs!

Elena said...

what I remember??? whaaat I wrote it in my post. The one where you're holding your face is when I beat you in speed. That's your face when you lost... and I kept beating you! he-he! The last one is when you were brushing your teeth and you turned the corner (Cha was on the stairs) and Cha snapped the photo.
Can't believe you Nobo... I'm so disappointed in you! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Ha? What? Oh dear lord. I didn't forget about that toothbrush one! Goodness! How could I? You 2 were teasing me soo bad! But yeah I don't remember you beating on speed! I only remember losing that weird word game. Oh, whatever...

Elena said...

ahhhh Nobo now I'm heartbroken. You don't remember! Well do you know why I remember? Because I beat you, and I usually lose on speed. hahaha!
Well all is forgiven.