CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 4, 2010

My stay at Markham

I'm sure you've never seen THESE photos before. he-he. These are all the photos that I didn't get to post when I was at Markham. (To Markham people: Try to focus on the good memories--and not how ugly we all look kay?? :D)
Anyway, these are just random photos from caroling, sledding, being foolish, and karaoke. It was a good two months. I miss them!!! I miss my OCs! But it's a new year, and good things are bound to happen again. Woohoo! I'll leave you now with these happy photos. Love you all!





































24 commentos:

Unknown said...

my shirt

kengo said...

Why don't I see a picture of myself in here? Ahahaha, looks like you had alot of fun doll. how old is Ana?

Elena said...

my shirt too!!!

Sorry Kengo, I only post pictures of people I love. Hahaha joke! Ana is 19...

kengo said...

zing! Its fine, I'm gonna go see my gf next week, so your insult was well taken. Yes I do lainy. she's fm tho so you might not know her. I was hoping that it would be you tho...

Elena said...

ohhh I'm gonna tell your gf you said that! hahah! whoa so who's your girlfriend?? we need to have a little chit chat again.

Unknown said...

yeah but your shirt isnt cheating on you with andre!

Elena said...

I guess. But I think you should be happy for them, they make a nice couple! ;) hah

Unknown said...

true, he didnt compliment me much, and im better alone anyways;)

Elena said...

He?? I KNEW there was something peculiar about you...

Unknown said...

it'd be a bit weird if my shirt was a she, wouldnt it?

and o dios, who is this porky half jap guy? such a shamer

Elena said...

Ah maybe so. But then again, it wouldn't be so bad to wear a woman now and then right? haha

And he's my big brother....be a nice fellow!!

Unknown said...

not as a shirt! thats gay.

well im a bit ashamed because im always telling people how half jap guys are the BEST, but then this joker comes along...now what can i say?

Elena said...

fine... wear a man as a shirt! That's just as gay!

And that JOKER is the coolest guy ever kay? okay!

Unknown said...

its nothing close to gay. go tell your brother to wear his shirt, take a picture, then tell him to wear YOUR shirt, take another picture, put them both on your blog and take a poll.

which picture of this man is more gay?

Elena said...

hahahah well if you put it that way!

but you were talking about your shirt as if you were in a relationship. And if your shirt is a man--that's gay. So THERE!

Unknown said...

no because my shirt was made to be in a relationship with a man. AKA being worn by a man

Elena said...

hahaha riiight!
well anyway, sorry to hear about your break-up.

Unknown said...

gosh friggin darnit elena, why do you always have to incite me? it starts as a friendly, casual, non confrontational comment by ME, and then YOU poke, and pick, and bully, until im all rared up and ready to defend my innocence!

Elena said...

ehehehe! I love it! I guess if I'm not be bullied by somebody, I'm a bully. Sorry I had to take it out on you. hehe. peace?

Ana Martel said...

hahahhahah...you guys...tsk tsk
If this is of any comfort, hason, that shirt isn't the only one cheating on you.
:-*

Elena said...

ooooh burn!!

Unknown said...

i know, theres another one too. but its ok, i gave them to him in exchange for bringing the rest of my stuff down.

CUZ IM NEVER GOING BACK TO TORONTO(because of you)

Ana Martel said...

and what did I do to receive such hatred from you?

boans said...

hahahhaha