CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 29, 2009

Back in Good ol' Marmora

Yes, oh little town of Marmora. It's really white... and cold... and the house is so empty--but we've been having ourselves some pretty good parties. Especially with Joe's skills of alcohol, jummy! The first thing I said when I came home was, "Let's EXERCISE!" Yeah I was feeling pretty fattish!
So I'll be posting pictures from Christmas plus a bonus video of Jason jumping and falling. hehe. He's gotten so big, and I still want to squish him more than ever. Anyways enjoy.

Jason was my very special Christmas present
Most of us cousins...
Ahem, I don't know why the uncle is sitting on the nephew's lap.
The three uncles.. being happy?Check out Willy's face--he's fighting with the poo dog. tsk tsk
Everyone wanted to hold the pooch!
Awww I missed him too much!

Me and my big brother

I found this tray of sweets so I took a bite and...

I ended up trying to eat the whole thing. hah kidding... I can control myself. kinda/sorta! heh!

Opening presents..

two photo bombs.. heh

My handsome cousin!
The bored looking boys..

Being piggies pig pigs! hehehe... I was trying on all my new presents. See all my leg warmers on the bed? I think this is the new style.. lol



And there's lot's more to come... good night all!

2 commentos:

lofty said...

nice sweater :D

Elena said...

of course you like it.. you picked it out for your mom! ahhaha but she didn't like it so I stole it! woohoo!