CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 26, 2010

Nephew-ness

So I'm really discouraged that my camera is broken. Anyway, I finally admitted that it's broken and put the xd card in to check out the last photos.. and THIS is what I found.



Oh My God. No wonder my poor camera broke. teehee.







I don't know what Cha is doing to her son, but all I can do is pray for them and know that Jason will be okay when he grows up. lol.












It's just so funny, yet ugly, yet cute. I don't know how to explain it. The poor boy didn't know what everyone was laughing about. I know that some of you who don't care for cute little kids will just be like, "aw, not another Jason post." But these are for the aunties and uncles and those who DO like kids.

These two Jason videos are a bit long and boring, but there are some really good parts in it.

The first one is of Jason trying to talk, he even blows kisses. So skip to where Cha is holding him. Yes? yes!
The second one is of Jason playing hockey. You can hear him saying "ball" and it's cute.



I also found this:
Special auntie and Jason bonding time. It's old but it's precious so I'll post it.








Goodnight. xoxo

1 commentos:

Megumi Hirasawa said...

Aw! so cute! Great to see him talking....well, saying A word.