CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 23, 2010

To Mari...

My most special, best, awesome, cool, crazy, silly, friend Mazzerz...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
17, I know it's not the same as turning 16, or 18, but still... I can't believe how fast time has passed. It seems like just a while ago you guys came over to our house. Then I was all embarrassed, asking your Mom for "Marri" and her not knowing who the heck I was talking about.








Then I remember you and Cha getting along so well.... I would get so jealous because you guys would walk on the tiny sidewalk and I'd try to fit beside you but the cars would start honking cause I'd get in the way. *sigh* poor len len.









But you were always my friend, no matter how dorky or weird I was. And you ended up becoming my very own bff! We always had fun no matter what, whether it was going for noodle pickups, sitting in the park and cloud gazing, giving massages, taking purris, going to the daiso, karaoke, baskin robin dates, telling scary stories, and the list goes on.













You always know when there's something wrong or I'm feeling down. And you also know how to make me laugh again. You always have some wise words to say that always seem to amaze me.
Time, places, people, may change, but those times we spent together are some things that I will never forget. You will always be my best friend, and I will always keep you close to my heart. We may not be able to communicate as much as before, but you're still the only one who I can share some things with, who already knows everything so I don't have to explain the whole history. Who shares and understands my frustrations.














So thank you Mari, for being pretty much the greatest. I don't know what my life would be without you. You complete me. I hope this year brings many fulfillments and blessings your way. I'm also waiting for you to visit me in the summer, so be sure to come. I love you Mari. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 commentos:

Mari said...

Thank you so much elena!

I miss the good ol' days we had together...like carpet job ( they arn't the same without you) busking, ( we don't even go anymore) karaoke ( since you guys left we hardly ever go anymore) ...and our specail outings, and our freedays together.

I miss it all!!!

but i know that this year will definatley be the best, because I will be able to see you, and live all those special days together with you that we missed!!
I love you so much!! and i'm looking forward to seeing you!
can't wait! mwah oxoxoxox

Elena said...

I knooow, busking, carpet jobs, karaoke, billiards, darts!! I miss it all!

And I think this year will be the best one too. We'll have tooons of stories to tell eachother and a bunch of catching up. I can't waaait! hayaku kitte ne??
I love you! xoxoxo