CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 29, 2009

Another day

Wowie Zowie, today is sooo hot! Not like Japan though. So what do you all think if I chopped off all of my long hair? It's all long and thick again. Nah? yeah, I might really regret it if I did. Just a thought... but if you all said yes I just might. heh.
Today I cleaned my room. Isn't everybody proud of me? lol anyway while I was cleaning up I found a key, THE key to our old house. aww. Just thought I'd tell you that because... just because! You see there is a reason I'm cleaning up. This cute chick named Tasha is coming here and so I must make space in my room. And you know... shoo away the spiders and stuff. hahaha! (kidding Mari... if you clean out the corners every so often there won't be any spiders I promise.) Well yeah, Tasha hates photos (tsk tsk naughty) BUT hopefully I can take one that she'll approve of. So let's keep our fingers crossed. hahah.
OH AND...
I just thought I'd say happy birthday to good ol' Ken!! I don't even know how old you are... Mika how old is your nii-chan? hahaha! 22? 23? Anywaaaay I was thinking, "why would I say happy birthday to ken? he's not my friend!!" buuut I thought back on all those good days at the beach, at Soka, at karaoke, Sizeriya, etc. and it made me kiiiinda miss you. nyahahah well happy birthday and have a good one. I know you miss four-hours too. btw I don't know if I will ever forgive you for calling me that and then making Nomi saying it too when she didn't even know what you were talking about. HAHA! (Cha you started it... argh)
Well I just wanna give you a biiig hug and say I love you! ahhaha have a good life.


and I can't stop laughing at this pic... hahahha you used to look so... umm nevermind.
















Oh and I just wanted to say I really miss you guys!!!! sooo much. Everyone is being so busy these days, don't even have time for ME. hehe kidding, I know your "busy-ness" is for a good cause. Right? yes! And I must say, you guys look so sexy in these pictures. love youuu!





















(P.S) you guys have to show this post to Ken kay? because it's SWEET! hahah

4 commentos:

Joan said...

haha, I see spark between greg and tasha!! tsk tsk.

Unknown said...

hahah ohhh yeaaah! I see it too! ;)

mika said...

hahah I see it too and i think ken turned 30! ahaha kidding I think he turned 23 ahahaha

Elena said...

oh yeah definitely 30! haha!