CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 14, 2009

I'm missing it!

I was just talking to Anna, Mika, and Mari the the other day, and they reminded me of the one thing that I'm reaaaally gonna miss the most about Japanese summers.
MATSURIS!!
sigh*

Listening to the taiko drums being practiced far off in the distance always made me excited for what was to come.
duuuun!














Too pretty!

I will miss.....
















Getting those water balloons and goldfish...





















Dancing to the enka and taiko drums(heehee) ...
















The beer... he-he-he



















and the awesome blue tongues after eating the most OISHI kakigori! yummm














I'll also miss snitching yakisoba from mums and buying cotton candy and ramune! And playing those games that make you win lots of munchies.


Goodbye matsuris for a very long time...

Have fun guys! ;)

8 commentos:

Chacha said...

nooooooooooooooo. you stole my glory post!
oh well.
masturi cho daisuki!! ikitai!!!!!!!! snif...

Mari said...

we just went to a matsuri last night!!

....and I forgot to bring the camera! :(

Elena said...

noooo Mari!!! *sob* I wanted to go with you!!!

to Chubs: he-he-he-he!

Nina said...

yeah, i can't wait for the matsuris to start! we even get front row for the hanabis!!
We're getting ready for one here right now actually, the kids are going to do the 'washoi' thing, and the stage has already been set!
kakigoori!!
p.s the semis have begun!

Elena said...

Nina stop making me jealouuss! hehe! oh gosh I miss the hanabi and the "washoi!" shashin totte ne??

Mika said...

yeah we had a really good matsuri! It was so fun!! to bad you guys couldn't go, anyway I love you

Elena said...

too bad... I can't believe you guys forgot to bring a camera!!! oh well I forgive you cus you said you love me. hehe love you too!

lofty said...

:D random pajama party