CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 22, 2009

Yippee

Well I haven't posted in a long time! (Elena's version of long time) That's becaaaause there isn't too much worthy of posting. AND I don't have photos to post--which is sad because... well... everybody loves photos, good or bad, right? *hint hint to all you other bloggers!* hehe!

Anyway yesterday we went to a "lake fellowship" and it was fuun! I love checking out girls in their bikinis and the topless dudes--woohooo!! hahah! ehem, don't mind me I'm just being a happy person right now. I went on this really adventerous (I can't forget LONG) walk to the ice-cream store with Jonny, Amy, and Sue. (I used to live with Sue in Canada when I was teeny, and Amy is this cool girl I met at a party) Amy bought me a yummmy ice-cream and that whole long walk was so worth it! Wanna know why? Because I burned off ALL the calories walking there and back. hahahahha! umm well I dunno about that but it sure felt like it. ;) The water was nice and... chilling. It was reaaally good to see everybody and I reaaally hope we can go over and see everybody again!
The only bad thing--my dad forgot to "unload" my bag out of the car (which was parked faaar away) and it had my CAMERA in it! *sniff* So maybe I'll get photos from his "paparazzi" photos. heh. But that's a maybe.
Sooooo today I went to the "Beaver's Creek" (practically a river and it's just a walk away) twice with the littles one. Was fun, first time I swam there. heheh I know, it's just that there might have been something that might have scared me from going. I won't say what because it might stop some ppl from visiting. AHEM! I'll wait till after you buy your tickets.. heheh. I think by now I'm becoming a BROWN lady. lol not as much as Cha is though! *cough* chocolate *cough* hehe just teasing Chubs! Well I'll try to post something worthy of your time later, but for now I will say sayonara.
And if you actually read through all of that rambling then... I love you!
ok goodbye

4 commentos:

愛美 said...

ahaha, I did read through it all. what's cool is that you can keep my attention even without photos :P. But I do like photos....(giggle) xxx

Nina said...

wow I made it through without the pics :p!
That sounds like so much fun!
what's going on with the river scariness?? what happened!?!? o.0

Chacha said...

omg I read it. lol.
dork><
hey whoa, yeah poor nins ok. it sounds like there's some sort of monster that bites your feet in the river or something. sheesh no way. don't worry nina, all's good. all's good....

Elena said...

hahah HEY you guys make my writing sound extra bad. hmph! but I love you all a bunch because you did read it! I feel loved. hahah! oh Nins nothing bad nothing THAT bad! I went in right?
hehehe