CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 13, 2009

Pink-ness and Foolishness

Helloooo!!

Well... like Cha, I decided to update my sweet little bloggie. I was really contemplating on whether I should post these because... yeah. Anyway I will just for you. ;)
teehee! So these pink pictures were supposed to have Cha in them, but Joe couldn't snap any. :(
(you can see more on Cha's blog)
Well, enjoy!






















Whoa hold that thought, I guess we did end up taking photos together. But we waited too long that we grew beards. heehee

Foolishness:
These photos are from a bbq we had a while back. I just got the photos now so they're NEW to ME! Make sense? yes!






Me and Jo-bro getting along sooo well! If you look in the back you can see a flying baby's bottom.



hmmmm maybe I take that back! It's ok if you're scared... I scare myself.he-he









Ok... Willy is SO strong! lol such foolishness eh?















This is where we go, "ha! take that mosquitoes! :p" Yes I am very thankful we have it. Sanki Lord!




I.... don't know what to say.






Ok who agrees with me? This baby boy kind of looks like Charlie Chaplin!!(it's the beard and mustache) heheh

8 commentos:

Chacha said...

hahahahaahhaha. Jason poochie. he is gunna be the modern version of Charlie. I can see it now...

lofty said...

first of all....bigest laugh too the last few photos hahahahahaa

and ummm the first ones.... well hmmm
they ummm a bit too pretty and umm yah :D

Lily said...

u look GOod El!

Elena said...

yes and I'm waiting to see pics of all of you too! OK? hehe..
Lils you're always a hottie

Mari said...

your looking soo pretty el!! :)

good job, good job!!

Anonymous said...

The first few pics are LUUURVLY! :)
You've got such pretty features Elena...and at the same time as looking pretty u are also capable of being a completly FOOL in pics! Ha! :P xxx

-Jen-Ai-

Elena said...

Thanks Maz!! You finally commented! AISHITERUYO!!

heehee Jen-ai I lovee youu!! There's also a difference in those pics, I'm not wearing make-up in the foolish ones so I look extra retarded! teehee!

Joan said...

hahah "Bigest laugh" I know who you are lofty!!!