CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 24, 2009

Fun program

I think I like the paint program--it's fun! lol. It's so kiddish and simple and yet you can make people look so damn funny. It's good for laughs. ANYWAY!

Since I didn't have any photos to post, I decided to go around the house with my camera and take some. hehe. If you have a camera, might as well use it right? AND since it was at a random time, some people weren't looking so beautiful, so I decided to cover our (Cha and I) faces by drawing on them. So in a way, it's us, but you just can't see the beast underneath. muahahah! Well I hope some of these make you smile, or even better laugh. (snickers or giggles will do too!) hahah! I laughed, just because. I just want to share my new joy with you. Okay?
Note: Only some are edited.. teehee!
Auntie and Nephew bonding time: (I know you love my line staff shirt)
PINCH THOSE CHEEKS!!!
Evil Villain
Super hero saves the damsel and
Some photos of my oniichan!









My new computer. I had the sudden inspiration to take a photo of it when I was gonna write a comment on Lixy's blog. heheh.




Mine and Greg's high tech computer.



Hubby and wifey













OH and I have to tell you about this awesome-pawesome stick. It may look like an ordinary stick, but it actually tells us the weather. no kidding. It was a present from A. Joy, so we call it the Joy-stick. teehee. When it's gonna rain, it points down, but if it's gonna be sunny it points up. In the photo it was raining but it's pointing up. Now the rain stopped. weird eh? something to do with the moisture in the air or SOMETHING. I have NO idea. It works though.














Well I hope this has been very... educating for you. hehe. Maybe I'll go on one of these photo snapping adventures again. Hope you all have a good day.
I love you,
but Jesus loves you more.
hahah
P.S. I had a REALLY hard time putting the captions to these photos, I kept editing and posting just to get it right, and it still isn't so please do forgive.

3 commentos:

Chacha said...

gross-O!
but thanks, the art make-up really brings out a more beautiful me. so what can I say???
and I just love that tiny fat hand that just snuck its way into the photo. I always wanted a little baby girl to paint her nails red!!

Elena said...

thanks chubs I'm flattered really. You should wear makeup like that every day! ahahha!

lofty said...

nice hp :D