CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 8, 2009

Warning: scary photos!

hahaha ok... well I just HAD to show you these photos. FUNNY TIMES! haha... gosh I didn't post all of them cuz some of them are actually disturbing. yeah.

Mari!! when I look at these photos it makes me miss you! It also makes me laugh tonsss!! You should see the other pics... hehe! I miss my BFF way too much! Hurry up and visit me... you'd better! "Cause without you all I'm going to be is.... dunn... incomplete~" LOVE YOU! I send you a heart full of kisses and hearts! mwah! xoxoxo

Ok so here is one pair of BFFs...sweet Ivy and Greg just taking it easy :D
Here's the next pair of BFFs.... and one has a naughty plan up her sleeve.
"Oh here El, take a bite!"

"STUFFS IT!!" hahaha


Oh here Maz... you can have some too!! good days...
awwwww I miss these guys!! Look at Fukuzawasan.. he's smiling! and Yamadasan has the sweetest boyish smile... and Kadosan is just plain sweet! heh...







Ok I look gross... but my sweet piano teacher...awww!
Here I am on the plane to Canada, not a good memory. My heart was aching, my nose was running(NASTY cold), my tv jammed, and... some other confidential stuff.








my first month in Canada was the sappiest ever! see my face? It took a while for my face to recover from all that crying tho... ahhaha!














My b-day! :) ok whoa... so I think I remember telling you ppl that I'd post a photo of me wearing embarrassing ginormous horns on my birthday? well.. I don't like the pic but I'll post it anyway! love ya!


6 commentos:

lofty said...

hahahahhaa super scary !!!

run !!
nah there good...just umm yah dont poke me with those horns :D

Mimi d said...

oooh those plane seats look really comfortable, they dont look like regular economy class. you're luck hun.

Anonymous said...

horny elene..

Elena said...

hehe really Mimi?? I guess I am! :D

ahahhaha sorry I just had to approve that comment... reminds me of what dad and Lixy would say whenever I wear horns! hahahah

Mika said...

AHHHHHH I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU GUYS AND THE BOSSES!!!! ahaha well today we went to eat at the place that I work so I'll post some photos later so you can see!! luv you!

Elena said...

I KNOW!!! it's sooo sweet! yaaaay I can't wait to see the photos!! Love youuu!