CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Aug 1, 2009

Chinese Buffet~~!!

Well before I start blabbing I just want to say Happy 1st Anniversary to Joe and Cha. I know this was yesterday but I didn't get the chance to post yesterday so here I am. To you who don't know, last year they got legally married, July 31st. I had to get rid of the habit of saying "CHA! YOUR boyfriend!" and start saying, "CHA! your HUSBAND!" It was really weird at first. heh. Well feel free to congratulate them as well. It's a big thing you know! ;)

SooOoo yesterday we all went to the "North China Buffet" to celebrate it. (Thanks Joe and Cha for inviting us with you.) It was a real... adventure... getting there. ehem! Won't get into it because it'll remind me of... embarrassing times. haha! We ate so much that the car went ten times slower. hehehe. kidding, I think? Oooh getting home was quite an adventure too, Cha and I steered the car when Joe was driving. (To you who have driven cars, I've never done it before so don't make fun of me ok??) Anyway I felt like I was gonna crash into the cars or something, but it was awesome-ness! all-in-all it was fun and there will be plenty of pictures for you to see.

Oh and the pretty girl in the red shirt is Tasha. (to tash: PLEASE don't kill me for these photos, some of these are soo cute!) She visited for a couple days and went home today. We're gonna miss her! Had lot's of fun, swimming and jumping off high rocks. You gotta love it right? Well I'll leave you all with a batch of photos of the buffet.
Have a gooood day(or night)!! xx


























































Here's a video that I really like of Jason in the car. Don't mind the weird lady with the light shining on her head in the back.

19 commentos:

Natasha said...

Ahhh! Disaster.....don't worry I wont kill you heehee.....I had lots of fun..thanks for having me...love you lots.

Chacha said...

hahaha what the heck is with the smiley on your mouth Timon!? and ew I know, the weirdo in the light is just sorta strange........

Elena said...

haha yay I get to live another day! hehe! love you too tash, I had lot's of fun too!

Cha... I think I was trying to keep the fortune paper a secret. hahha kidding, my mouth looked really deformed.

Lixy Wallace said...

So so so fun, everything looks delightful and delicious, especially you all:) Miss you guys!

Nina said...

Reminds me of good times back in Chiba! looks like it was fun!!

Anonymous said...

finally...im so proud of you

Elena said...

aw Lixy we miss you!! When you come here we'll take you out too! heh!
ahh Nins, GOOD DAYS!
and.. somebody is proud of me for.... something?

Anonymous said...

no, not you...natasha

Elena said...

hahah oooh now it makes sense!

Anonymous said...

lightbulb!!!

Elena said...

yeah definitely a light bulb.
dork!
I wouldn't have needed one if you didn't make the room so dark.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, where'd you get that from, the clearance isle of the lame comeback store?

Elena said...

oh it was so good and you know it

Anonymous said...

its funny, but i recall hearing the same words from your mother.

Elena said...

hahaha that was laaame! I was expecting better, but oh well!
You can't admit that I thought of something so smart?
thank you thank you! ahaha
kore wa baka!

Anonymous said...

no ones applauding

Elena said...

ahaha yeaaah I think I know that! but thanks for telling me anyway!

Joan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I know who anonymous is. Disaster kid...tsk tsk.

Anonymous said...

the only thing thats a disaster, is your porky face...and your obnoxious jumping addiction