CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 6, 2009

Mister Man

Oh hey there... meet Jonny! He's my Canadian-Scandinavian friend! (yeah I'm so good at rhyming! woohoo!) I think jonny actually kept me sane the first couple of months moving here just by chatting with me every night and being there... so I guess I gotta say thank you. eheh!

To Jonny: Don't be sad...Elena loves you! chu! heehee















P.S. You should know that short posts are just as special as big ones. (I thiiink?) Well... they are for ME!

9 commentos:

lofty said...

lol hahhahaaha your to cute oh ummm
its slavic not skandinavian haahaha
chu!

Unknown said...

hahaha oops! :p it's not a Scandinavian coutnry? oh gosh I gotta do my homework! lol! but it rhymes... :( hahah

lofty said...

yah well scandinavian is like denmark sweden and norway and such...
slavic is ukranien and polish ect
:D its okays i forgive you
its the thought that counts rite?
:-*

Chacha said...

eto, tomo-chan, kono otokonoko nanka, sugoi labulabu suki kana??

Elena said...

wahaha chubs.... doushite kimi wo... ok I'll stop now! :p

Ginny said...

wooohow, wakkattaaa!! korega lainy no atarashii kareshi ni naru hito nano?? lol. konndo chat shita toki ni zennbu oshiete morau karane ;D hehe.
oh, and hes really cute btw ;) nehe

Mika said...

お疲れ様!朝コーヒ朝タバコ お疲れ様!I know im so random! 

Elena said...

whoa... SO random! minna nihongo de hanshiterundabei! Mika, atashi mo asa coffee nonnda yo! demo pretzels tabenakatta. lol!
hahha HEY GINNY!! Didn't know you still came here... heehee! Ginny aitai! :(

Elena said...

P.S. to Mika:
OTSUKAREEEEEE!!