CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 27, 2009

Daddy~!

Today is my papsi's birthday! HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY DAD! Thank you for always being the best. I know I'm not always the perfect kid, but you are always the perfect father. I pray that this year will be one full of blessings and good things. And remember, you will always be our handsome role model! I love youuuu! xoxo
~*~*~*~*~
here are some pics of a bbq we had for dad! LOT'S of GOOD food because there was a lot of people! A bunch of relatives and friends came over to "surpries." Lot's of fun! If you want to see more "proper" photos and less "foolish" ones, just go to Cha's blog. Well enjoyyy! :D








































































7 commentos:

Chacha said...

why does no one comment on your blog these days el??
gosh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! that day was so fun...I miss my relatives already!!

Elena said...

I know... lonely blog again. There was life.. and now it died! hahahah you know WHAT?? MAYBE I'll just stop blogging... I'm getting bored of being the only one.

lofty said...

hahahhaa
cutes i like reading your blog
chu!

Anonymous said...

:O oh no don't do that!! I go on every week but since alot of u posts are targeted 2 ur old chums ;) I feel odd commenting at times...
but I love surfing thru!! xxx

Nai

Chacha said...

oh look, there you go! you have a friend!
yeah sure, Um. I post too okay!!:)

Elena said...

haha Jen-ai... that's because I thought that the only ppl that read my blog were my old chums because they were the only ones that commented. I was just kidding though, I won't stop. hehe!

And Cha... you and me live together so WE are the only ones. ne?

Chacha said...

Hi-5