CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 28, 2009

I'm going crazy!!

Hey There!




















I am literally going crazy on thinking of what to write here. I could say a lot of things, but unlike the brave souls, (and also a bit selfish on my part, he-he), I don't want to share with the whole world a lot of things. So there! I probably already said this too many times anyways.

Anyway as you know, I go crazy when I'm tired, and it's past 2:00 AM, so beware.
And I want a hug.




















So you wanna know a fun fact about me? Well I dunno about fun, but I just thought I'd tell you; I'm suuuper scared of being alone outside at night. Who isn't right? But we have a garage outside, and every time I go out there to get something, my heart pounds so fast and hard, I feel like I could just collapse. Of course I don't...! hehe! And if somebody is with me telling scary stories, they better be ready to deal with me freaking out. I'm fine with anything dark in the house, dark hallways, dark rooms, whatever, But outside... whew! The thing is.... for some reason, I like being outside, even though I'm scared. I'll just sit, breathe in the fresh air, and listen to nothing except the crickets and maybe my pounding heart. It feels like it's the only time I don't think, and it just feels awesome. You know how people say when it gets quiet, the only thing left to do is think, not for me. Maybe inside the house I think, but not outside. You should try it sometime.
In Japan I'd go to the nearest danchi (apartment building) and jog all the way to the top, and just look out over the city and listen to the busy-ness of the world. By far, the most relaxing and soothing thing ever. I wish I could do it again.
And I got to spend my last moment looking over Japan with Mari. Good times...














I told you I go crazy when I'm tired. Sorry to bore you. Have a good night, and a good day to you nihonjins! GOOD DAY MATES! *wink* ;) hahahah




P.S. Don't mind the weird photos, as I said I'm going nuts. And also, I was sooo bored today that I tried to put on this make-up from a picture, but it ended up looking like my usual make-up. But I just thought I'd show you anyway.





As I said... looks like the usual make-up. I also need to get another program to resize my photos.. other than paint. hahaha!

12 commentos:

kengo said...

For crying out loud! LOSE the dorky glasses!! Pleeeeeease!Hahahahahah.

Elena said...

hahahaha ohh myyy god it's Mr. Kengo Shimonaka, here on my blog!
Kengo, at least i've learned to embrace the dorkiness, you need to too! ahahaha! demo kini shinai de ne?

kengo said...

Honma ni megane daisai mon dayo! Nakatara dansei ni jubai gurai moto motsu yo!TAKE THAT! My jap crap is way better than yours. It's been a blue moon since I've been to your blog. You look good. Hope you stay that way. Hahahaha. Later.

Chacha said...

umm...
well at least she can pull off the dorky sunglasses, when other people might NOT.
ahem.
jelly boy, like lainy said, it's a shocker to see you here. ><
peace!

Elena said...

はーはーは!(笑) Kengoの日本語は超うまいじゃん!! でも私はもっとカッコイイ~!
Haha just kidding, my Japanese is probably worse than yours.
And if what you said is true, then I think I'll keep my glasses thank you very much. I don't need more of that in my life right now! ahahah! maji dayo..
thanks though.. really sweet of you! hahah! sorry I haven't written in ages.
And as Cha says, "peace jelly boy!" hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Oh ur cute! :)

-Nai

kengo said...

Cha?! I guess the shock goes all around. It's been a long time. I saw your kid. He looks like a Hirasawa more than a Wallace. More delicate...less barbaric... Hahahah. You know I'm just kidding. You make a perfect mom. In case you were wondering or doubting. Yeah Lainy...write me. Did you hear about the Chinese man who walked into a pole with an erection? He broke his nose.

Elena said...

Thanks Jen! love you! xx
hhaaha and yes kengo, I've heard of him. poor man.

juanafeasta said...

.. i just realized your retarted!! damn, if u werent good looking?? seriousely, reading your blog and your random posts makes me feel like im 5 years old again. makes me wonder if you arnt as well. haha, ok now im being mean.. like i said, good thing your cute xD

Elena said...

just realized?? If you've been reading my blog, you should have realized that a while ago. hahaha!
thanks though, good to know. anyhow it's time for a new random post~! ;)

Lixy Wallace said...

You poor sweet insane darling of mine...I don't know how you are surviving there without me but you are taking up the post of the "insanest resident sister" so well, you do me proud:) If I were there I'd definitely give you that hug you were complaining about. Can't wait to be with you so you don't have to be so strange all alone. Love you lots girl!

Elena said...

awww I can't wait til you get here Lixy! We need to make plans for when you're gonna be here. Hopefully I can catch you on skype. ;)