CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 19, 2009

Video Time!

Hey.... hi... HELLO! ummm I just wanted to tell you that I'm ok. I'm not dead--yet! I just wanted to show you these videos... because I like them so you should too. It's just a glimpse of what our wordtime prayers are like, and Jason and his boobie fetish. I guess all babies have that problem. he-he-he. Yesterday we had this awesome bbq with our neighbors... Cha, Mom, and I made oishi oishi onigiris, temakizushi, and tempura. We had a little chilling and singing around the fire time. It was relaxing. My memory goes kinda of blank for the past few days though, so if you ask me what I've been doing, I'm not sure if I can answer that. lol! (no, I have not been drunk or taking any drugs of the sort :p)
Oh but I started school...woopdidoo.
ANYWAYS, I know I'm boring, but I can't help it. I just love you! haha~
Enjoy the videos... the first one is my Mom praying--isn't she so revolutionary? haha!
Second is THE neph, he laughs every time Cha says, "boobie." whatta weirdo! oops sorry.. he's a cutie-pie!


1 commentos:

Chacha said...

oh wow, elena we all sound so inspired when we praise the Lord!!!
haha, jason and his boobie laughing..that's what he thinks about it;O