CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 24, 2009

First-est is the best-est ;)

To my tiniest little love:
Happy 1st Birthday Po!! You are the cutest, most lovable, chubby, squishy, thing in my world. You bright up my day and put a smile on face every time I look at you. Whether your crying, angry, being a rascal, or laughing. You just melt my heart. I knew I'd love you since the day I heard your Mommy was preggy. I think you felt that connection when I'd sing to you when you were still in her tummy. Then you were born and my heart just flew away to another planet you were so darn cute and tiny. I think you had that affect on everyone....






















You were such a grump (I completely understand you) cause everyone was trying to hold you and you couldn't get any rest.



































Every time you tried to walk you'd make the cutest little sounds. And every time I held you you'd put your forehead against mine and played with my necklace. I love it!




Now!! You're all grown up with girlfriends and such... HAHA! not yet Jason.. not yet. ;) Be safe, cause you're my little angel. And I love you sooo much. I hope this birthday will be the first--but not the last-- GREAT birthday ever! love you my little flum.



(Photos of today's mini bday party will be posted later.)

1 commentos:

Chacha said...

I love you Jason!!!
I can't believe you're one already, you're such a man! my man:)
happy birthday lovey

one huuuuuuuuuuundred kisses!!