CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 5, 2009

Looking our best ;)

Hi.... missed me? haha! Yeah well there's not much to "update" you on, other than tomorrow we're going to a Marmora fair. Maybe Greg will sing at the "Marmora Idol!" HAHA! Hopefully there will FINALLY be normal photos of us. But for now... you will have to deal with the foolish insane-ness!
So at first Jason was bored, so we decided to entertain him--but as you can see his face doesn't look so entertained.
I couldn't stop laughing; thus the big smile. Lixy we need you to complete these sister photos!! ;)
Oh but if any of you others are nearby my computer, I will definitely make you take these pictures ok? hah don't be shy now!

Note: Photos are better when larger. ;)



































































Well I've been going kind of insane stuck in this house all month... and I really miss you all. (If I don't know you, which is unlikely cause my blog is a lonely blog, I usually write to the majority of readers.) hahah majority would be like... 5 friends? :p Cha, you make me feel lonely! hahaha! Actually I found out alot of my friends go to my blog... sneakily. tsk tsk! Don't worry my sneaky friends, I love you! teehee!

0 commentos: