CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 26, 2009

Party Over Here

OK.... that was by far one of the most disaster parties in my short history. he-he! I think Jason had fun, but geez... I had to become the kids' slave for the day. hehe... (Just so you know, Cha and Joe invited the neighbors' kids for the party)
"HEY! Girl in the purple shirt!! Play tag with us NOW! No 'buts'."
"Auntie!! Play the guitar for us!!"
"YOU! Take us to your room! I WANT to go in your room!"
True story! I swear. Crazy no? And Oh. My. God!! We had a piñata .. and there happened to be a bunch of whistles in it. I'm sure you can imagine what would happen if you put kids + whistles together. To make things worse, we had tons of party blowers that made a squeaky sorta annoying sound when you blew in it. Yeah... that was probably WORSE than the whistles. Oh well I'll be ok.
Anyway Jason LOVED his cake, Cha did a good job. hehe! There's a video of him eating at the end.
The photos are all in chronological order, Jason opens his present and voila, it's a car! The neighborhood kids come and go wild playing different games. We played string piñata where you have to find the right string that opens the door to goodies. Well the kids decided to pull all of them at once, and after that, they destroyed the 14 buck car piñata that Joe and Cha had bought. Its life was short... about 1 minute. And of course after games... cake and ice-cream is always after yes? Then Cha and I had fun playing with Jason's birthday presents. haha... and Jason had the after-pary's toilet time.

Cha might kill me for some of these photos... and also she told me how it's so annoying that we both post about the same things. But a promise is a promise, and I told you that I'd post photos of this mini/CRAZAY party. Well I love you all and hopefully will try to post more regularly.. unlikely though. he-he. I was gonna post photos from when we went to Markham (btw that was really fun guys! THANKS!) but as I said, Cha doesn't like the same posts. ;) Anyway enjoy the photos and feel my pain. haha!






















3 commentos:

Chacha said...

oh I knew I should totally go for the red contact look.
ew lenlen..
i'm mad.
kidding!
my photos are better anyways, and besides, Jason deserves to have his pictures all over the web. KEE HEE.

Elena said...

Well D of course they're better than mine! I took tons of pics with YOUR camera, my poor little camera didn't have THAT much attention.

Elena said...

hehe...