CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Aug 22, 2009

It's time...

For a new post! I am officially scared of that photo of me. So I am posting this so it won't have to be the first thing I see when I check my blog. yay!

I really don't have much to say--I'm not the type of people that likes sharing my feelings to who knows who. And I definitely don't have the talent for writing or being creative with my posts. *sigh* Most bloggers do! so... I'm a little bit odd. But I'm happy and that's all that matters right?? hahah! I'm happy with my sweet little pictures, so you can be too! amen?
So these days whenever I decide to post something... it's like 2 in the morning. What's wrong with me eh?? Need to get back to my original schedule soon... uh-oh! buuuut not yet! heehee!
Oh and I decided to add some old purricurras... actually the first one is the first time we took it in the "300 yen one" and we were saying. "this is sooo good! We should take it again!" haha who can say they're embarrassed seeing these? I sure can!!
Well sweet dreams ya'll!
I just watched a freaky movie... uh oh!

3 commentos:

Chacha said...

whooohoo!! look at us, we were SO pretty and cool!!!!
hahahahahaha...
good days when you me and mari used to like, hang out 24/7!! ><

Mari said...

WOOOAAHHH THERE WE ARE!!!!!
SOOO pretttyyyy!!!

ahahhahah! good dayss!!!

yeah really, us three used to hang out all the time! LOL! we were sooo cool!!

Elena said...

ahahahah!! weeeell we were pretty dorky, but... cool at the same time! woohoo!!
hahaha good days when Mari was mad in the purri cause Mika stuck her head in it! I laugh soooo much every time I look at that one! hahaha!
Yeah, the days when Mika was "too cool" for Cha. hahaha