CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Aug 18, 2009

Markham bbq

Hey lovely people!
Just thought I'd make you happy and post a BUNCH of photos from yesterday. It was Andre's birthday on the 11th (do I hear a happy birthday!?! heh) so the Markham home hosted a bbq in honour of him turning 19! ;) Lot's of fun and I FINALLY got to meet some friends I used to live with in Canada. Lot's of photos so enjoy!

Ok so I tried to caption some of these and it was fine when seen by the internet ... buuut Mika told me that they were all wrong when seen through mozilla firefox (and everyone uses that). I tried fixing but it was a pain so I give up. hehe. well there's pictures of greg breaking the slide, andre the birthday boy shining his light, everyone bonding, playing volley ball and singing karaoke, and us going crazy on the way home. (we were veerry happy!)










































































































































































































































































































































6 commentos:

Chacha said...

hahahahaha, elena you're comments are like, ten thousand years behind.
it's funny.
that was a good day!

Elena said...

that's because I am a little bit lazy...

Elena said...

oh yeah I deleted all of the captions =( too bad

Chacha said...

hahahahahaha...
clap clap.
don't worry. a picture is worth a thousand words. so I guess one million photos would be worth...????
you get it. ><

Mika said...

yeah and don't worry, the old lady did look like your "long lost friend Hannah"

Mari said...

looks so funnn!! (>_<)!