CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Aug 26, 2009

My new entertainment

MORPHING!! So fun! hehehe! I had such good laughs putting different faces togehter and seeing what they'd look like. *sigh* I had a spree of just sitting for an hour or more (I have way too much free time--stuck at home on vacation btw) putting different faces together. Sadly I've gotten a little bit bored of it now, but I can still have a good laugh at the pictures. hehe!

Oh and for Greg's birthday Greg, Joe, Brian, and I went to the theatre (for the FIRST time in Canada) and watched G.I. Joe. Was good, especially when there was a handsome man in it. ahhhh he's a hottie. ehem! Anyway just thought I'd share my joy with you.
Enjoy these morphs!
Warning: there's ALOT! aaaand the photos I used of us were really ugly--no make up, close up face shots. so don't mind them ok?

So these first ones are of actors and actresses that people have told us we look like.
(The captions are so OFF, so if you have internet--please look at it through there if you wanna know who's who)




Cha and Estella Warren (planet of the apes chick) hahaha


























Cha and Angeline Jolie

















Cha and Jessica Alba





















Me and Clara Danes! ahhhhhh this one people tell me the most :( People call me Juliet... sniff* I doon`t okay??












Me and Catherine Zeta Jones--Some ppl said I do, but no ways, she's so preeetty! (this is an ugly morph) haha





















Jessica Biel--yeah some people have said that but I don't think I look anything close





Greg and Jack Black













Lixy and Sandra Bullocks

















Lixy and J.Lo









Joe and Megan Fox (this is just for my entertainment)












Me and Yoda! hahaha













Joe and Jason








Joe and Greg











Cha and Jason










BFFs Me and Mari











Mari and Ivan










Me and Joe







BFFs Cha and Mika





















Me and Mika









Greg and Mika








Joe and Mika














Me and Greg




Me and Lixy



















Cha and Lixy

















Greg and Lixy


















Cha and Joe




















Me and Cha
















Cha and Greg





















Mari and Joe

















Mari and Mika


















BFFs--Greg and Ivan



















Mari and Greg
















Cha and Obama.... they look alike!!!

5 commentos:

Mika said...

you're captions are all screwed up again, unless either cha or lixy has a goatee, and if thats the case...........shoot me now!

Elena said...

yes silly I know! I wrote that down and said if you don't know who's who and you want to know, look at it through internet! And if you don't have internet... then oh well! haha!
What if I said I grew a goatee?? ahhah

Chacha said...

oh good lord. Mika you and I would make such a hot woman! LOL.
elena, you really do have too much time on your hands...

Elena said...

Yeah I do Cha. waaay too much time. Especially when you, joe, and the babe is sleeping, parents and kids are out, and Greg is on his computer doing whatever. yeah...

Mari said...

ahhahahhaha!!! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!!
oohhh my...thats pretty funny