CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Aug 19, 2009

Just my weirdness ;)

Would you still be my friend if I looked like this??




















Really think about it....









Is that a YES?? liar... hahaha










Don't worry... I still love you


aww come on sing it with me--you all know it!
"ohh you can't judge a book by its cover,

No you have to look inside,
A car with a nicer color
Doesn't mean a better ride,
It's not what's on the outside,
But what's inside that counts,
You got to look at someone's heart

To know what they're about."


(don't mind this random post--I am a very tired soul that will be heading for bed RIGHT now. goodbye)

Just know that I love you all!
And don't worry about me, I'm a-okay! it's just a fun thing to do... when you're.. bored? heehee!

7 commentos:

Chacha said...

I dunno elena. the first ones, well, you already look like that so I guess I can honestly say, I would be your friend.
but the last one..I dunno...looks a bit too weird for meeeeee!

Lixy Wallace said...

No way, I would never ever be your friend if you looked like that...but I'd still be your sister that loved you like crazy:)...you would have to stay home in the closet though *hehe*

Chacha said...

hahahahahhaha. Lix, you DO have a sister like that!:)
ne lenlen?

Elena said...

see what a mean sister Cha is?? gosh.... my heart is broken! ahaha awww I miss you Lixy and love you tonsss!

Lixy Wallace said...

Hahah, such foolish sisters. Aw no, both love you Lainy, just have our own ways of showing it. But Cha is right...you are a bit strange, but don't worry, we are stranger:) Whoopdido! Love you both so so much!

Nina said...

haha! THATS A NO!!!
.....dunno. yes??

argh! trick questions!

Elena said...

awww I have such loving/weird sisters! I'm lovin it! haha! I'm not too sure if you're stranger than me... but you ARE strange! Love you Lixyyy!!
and ouch! I just felt a stab in my heart. Nins.... you hurt me! *sniff*
hahah