CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Aug 13, 2009

Beach photos!!

Ahhh! Nothing like a day at the beach in the sun eh? Well today we took a nice long drive to this sand beach (lake) in Belleville. Took like 1 1/2 hrs? But it was lot's of fun and the sand was really nice. Not to mention the sun was SO hot and everybody became a few shades darker and some--sun burned. And I reaaally don't like getting mud and sand stuck in my bikini, but mud fights were hard to resist when you have little Joe around throwing mud at you.
And of course we covered sweet little Chris in sand, and the boys just couldn't resist the urge to make a sand penis on him. Such perverts, oh well PTL. love them anyway right? haha!
Well enjoy the photos!






































10 commentos:

Chacha said...

ahhhh! stretch. that was a good day at the beach. and I wanna do it again!:)
pookie had the TIME of his LIFE!! and what the heck is with my HAIR!? why does it look almost BLONDE!??!!?

dawn said...

aaaah! Looks like too much fun! I wanna go to the beach.

The Wallace sisters are HOTTIES!!!

Anonymous said...

your canadian beach looks sandier than ours xoxoxox miss ya!--nini

Mimi d said...

Such nice bodies, my Lord!

Nobo said...

Wow! Cha looks extra sexy in that last photo.

Elena said...

haha Cha nobo likes your sexy pose with the sand. it's a kinky photo eh?? ahhah!
ah yes dawn, you must go to the beach! I read that you're getting your beach body... would be sad if you didn't show it off! hehe!

Nini!!! I miss you too!!

Jen-Ai said...

Good Lord...such schexie bodies! (not just you females) ;)
Such a hot pair of sisters! xxx
Cha, love your ability to be really foolish in pics, looking good!

Ginny said...

ooohlala elena!! you are gorgeous!!! no joke.. hehe

Chacha said...

aw nobo, you like that kinky photo of my and my hairy chest??
then it's just for you

lofty said...

whoawa serious hottness el

lol :D