CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 25, 2009

Sometimes...

....I just want to go back in time.

I miss having these crazy Lovehuttians as my neighbors!













And of course... I miss you Lixy!














Some memories that got caught on camera:





























































(Note to my other COOL friends:) You know that if I could, I would name all of you and put a picture of you on my dorky blog... but I have a baaaad feeling that I would forget some of you and it wouldn't be so nice right? so for now...I will stick to telling you that I miss you personally okay? love you!

8 commentos:

lofty said...

whoa wild stuff ........lol

Mari said...

bwwahahahah!!! this is too good el!!! I actually don't remember all those pics.....ahhaha! good days!! miss them all!
LOVE YOU TONZ

Elena said...

whaaat?? Mari? you don't remember? hahah I could tell the story of each one of them to you!! heehee! damn, such good days...

haha don't you love it jonny?? :P

Chacha said...

hahaha good days man!! espes the one of me and mari eating the grass. mari, you have to remember that one!!

Mari said...

oh that one is clear in my mind cha! !! ahhaha! gooooddd daysss!! ne?

no el, the only one that doesn't come clear in my head is the one where im wearing the purple shirt....??

Elena said...

MARE! hahah that's when we were playing speed! oboiteru? whoever lost had to get their pic taken? I think we tied in that pic... or we were just being dorky! ehehe

Nina said...

fun pics!

Angie said...

this is tooo much to take in at one time! haha