CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 19, 2009

What's up?

not much.


Recently we've been going to a big river nearby, it's super-duper nice... esp after a long jog in the
sun. ack~!
Buut now I have the sniffles and a sore throat so I can't go anymore. :( It's reaally bad, everyone here is getting it! haha! I don't know what it's from but I think little Jason started it. Poor babe!
Anywaaay I don't feel like writing anything, but I do feel like updating my blog. soooo I will just leave you with an ugly photo of me. yes?
I think it's too close for comfort, especially since I'm not wearing makeup, so I will understand you for calling me ug and still love youuu. hahaha~! maybe ug is an understatement but oh well!
Pictures are the spice of... blogging? yesss! Well at least for me.
Oh and I made it so that you can't click into the picture! heehee!

5 commentos:

Nina said...

darn it, i can't even see the photo!!

You poor people, drink lots of soup and get better soon!!! :)

Mari said...

HAHAHAHHA 100percent LOVE IT!!!

your always cute little one!!

missss youuuu!!

Anonymous said...

fuck your face

Elena said...

ewwww anonymous you're sooo perverted!! do that to somenbody else....you're so not my type! hahahah!

Yeah Nins, that's why I said I did that on purpose! HEHE!

Hahaha Yup Mari it was just for you!! I love you littl-er one! :p and miss you toooo!!! :(

lofty said...

lol lol lol
i cant get over this anonymous guy
hahahahaha
cheers!