CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 8, 2009

Somebody's Birthday

The Beautiful Oldest sister!

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy BIRTHDAY DEAR LIXY!!
Happy Birthday to youuuu!!

And I love youuu!


Dearest-est-est Lixy!

I wish I was there with you to celebrate this special day. If I was there you KNOW I would take you out and go to fun places, buy you tons of yummy little raisins and nuts, and give you a BIG kiss! heh! I love you so much.

Thank you for listening to all my woes, giving a shoulder to cry on, and understanding me. It amazes me how cheerful you always are and no matter how disheartened you are, you always give me some good words of encouragement. I always looked forward to visiting you, our little onigiri walks, making a bunch of french fries for the home and smelling of it later, watching girlie movies at night with headphones, and just spending some quality talk time. I can't wait to see you SOON! Who knew we'd be here in Canada this year?

I miss you beauty! I miss EVERYTHING about you! Everytime you came to our house you brought a bright aura with you. You'd clean our DIRTY house cheerfully, make us the yummiest food without a complaint about being the visitor, you'd put all of us naughty kids in line, and you'd inspire me to be a GOOD girl! lol.

I miss this sister of mine so damn much. *I cry*

I really do wish you a good birthday and a fulfilled year. Unlike my two sisters who are talented with writing, creative art, cooking, organization, and all that.... I am a lowly musician. So my words are not the greatest and I wish I could tell you all the ways that I love you, miss you and appreciate you, but I will stick with the basics--I love you, misss you, and appreciate you SO MUCH! Don't get me wrong, I've tried writing you songs, they just didn't feel good enough for you. I'm praying for you Lixy, I pray that you keep being yourself because I love you the way you are.


P.S. I hope you get a handsome man soon and bring to Canada a cute little neph or niece.

3 commentos:

Lixy Wallace said...

Awww, you're just trying to make me cry...and it worked, my heart went all mushy and gushy. All those memories and times spent with you are still some of my favorite ones to pull out and re-live in my memory when I feel alone:) I love you Lainy, too too much. Your my favorite Lainy in the world.

nina said...

Happy Birthday Lix!! I've probably missed it...You'll have a great year ahead of you because you always make the most of every moment. :)

Elena said...

yesss it worked! hehe! I love you Lixy, esp when you cry! You look so sweet and cute. Unlike some people with reaally red noses and eyes. hehe!

Nins is right... "you always make the most of every moment"