CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 5, 2009

Peace!














Connection is back! yesss! hehe! Well anyway I just wanted to show you this cool thing I drew on paint... was kinda of diddly daddling, and look, it's better version of ME! hahahah! With the butt chin and everything Mari! lol! Like her pink streak in her hair? Yeah I know it's pretty random and I suck at art... but it was just too much fuN! Well peace out and take a chillaxative ok?

And I leave you with some of the best days ever!! and Isamu ACTUALLY danced! Happy sakura days!
The first one is two years ago, and the rest are three! I think... help?
Three Taurus girls and an aquarious!





























2 commentos:

mikspiks said...

wow! good photos! I look like a pail ghost! whoop whoop!

Elena said...

hahah what are you talking about? You look so cute in pink! haha! Remember Christmas? :P