CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 15, 2009

Country Jamboree

So for the past week I've been at this country jamboree. I'm not gonna start explaining all of it... if you really wanna know look up "country jamboree Marmora!" haha anyway I was a "volunteer" waitress/counter person for a couple of days. I'm tired of lisening to OLD country music now. TYJ anyway!
There were some awesome singers though... didn't get photos! This one yodeling 11 year old... uhh... I think she's supposed to be famous, Naomi Bristow. Anyway she totally rocked the stage! and this other girl--kind of reminded me of Florence!-- hehe.. she was 12 years old, Carolyn Derue... she had an awesome voice!
then there was open mic where anybody could get up and sing... so Greg and I sang too! I uploaded one vid where I played the piano and Greg sang and played guitar, but I can't seem to upload anymore videos! not like I care cuz I sucked anyway! hehe! Serious glass-breaking stuff man!! WOOHOO!!!!! lol! Too bad though, I wanted to show you the sweet country folk music! lol!
Enjoy ne?
Doesn't my Mom look so cute with that cowboy hat??
and yes... greg is wearing Linestaff K&2. *sniff*.....

dunnnnnnn.. oh..sorry! bwahahah! Miss you MazzerZ!!










7 commentos:

Mika said...

I love greg in his linestaff shirt!!! woohoo!!! lol! you should wear urs too and when I go for a visit I'll bring mine and we can all go out and pull up carpets! ahahahah! luv ya

Nina said...

Yay Greg, nice singing. El, the piano was parfecto! :D
I wish I could see the jamboree, it sounds so fun!

Jason looks more and more like Joe!!

Unknown said...

yeaaah mika I do wear it sometimes... but then I get sad so.... yeah! hahahah pull up carpets? I just miiight pass on that one! hehe! cuz then you'll call me newbie. waaa!

Thanks Nins! I was kinda nervous.. I never played piano in public other than my hapyokai! yeah greg did a good job! hey my Dad sang too!!

Mari said...

awwwwww~ miss you too el!*

lofty said...

gosh elena is too cute

The Wump said...

Snicker...
And the man can sing!!
Sounds good, I liked it. It's always nice to see you guys.

--Lainey

Elena said...

heehee thanks Lainey! at first I was like, "the wump?? whaat?" hahah we love seeing you guys too! and you missed the karaoke last time! I wanted to hear you sing!!
:(