CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 7, 2009

Feel the Love

I just want to tell you, how much that I love you,

You are the reason, I'm living today,

Again and again, the Lord and you save me,

My family my family I'll love you always.



Yes, this song makes me cry! It's always sung at sad times such as: last day of camp, last day in Japan, and when I'm feeling oh so blue.
Thank you for being there, lending an ear, giving advice, laughing with me, crying with me, agreeing with me, being honest with me, loving me, and more. I love you guys! (you know who you are) You mean everything to me. I miss you and am praying for you. *whispers* "I expect the same from you! teehee!"



Oh and I have a question just for fun!



what's worse? (I always ask this questions....! )

1. A hot guy that's half a head shorter than you
OR
2. A hot guy that's taller than you but his body is half your size


teeheehee! check these studds out!























P.S. Tomorrow we're going to a birthday party/gathering in Toronto. If chubs takes photos, I hope I can honestly say you'll be seeing pics soon! cheers!

5 commentos:

Anonymous said...

your so horny!

Elena said...

heheheh that's right and I wanna eat you all up!!! lol

Mari said...

watch outttt!!!!!! its ELENA!!!

Mari said...

....you make me cry....

Elena said...

duuuunnn!!! It's ME!! hahah!

don't make me cry again Mari....