CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 5, 2009

Pics and a... video...

Well here are some photos and vids in Marmora! If you heard about Cha's story on her blog, I gave her hair a snip snip and voila, she has bangs! But that was after I decided I want to cut my bangs again! If it's crooked, don't laugh! I've never done it myself kay?











Okay before you watch the first one, just know..... I make no sense at all! "There they go, there they do???" DO? aha what the hell?? I had no idea what to say, I just had to finish it?? haha! Yeah, I sound retarded, but it was funny watching this! hahaha! and the second... is for Mika! That's what she did when I said think of your BFF all the way in Japan! sweet eh?
Well good bye and I love you!
that is... if you love me! teehee!

4 commentos:

Mika said...

awww a sweet chabaroo! ahahaha! I love you!!! and miss you tonz!

Nina said...

haha!
There they do! Epic one El! Where were you guys going? Osampo?

Elena said...

haha I love you MIKA! Even if you stop loving me! teehee!
We were walking to the town nins! the 2 1/2 kilo walk! haha!

Chacha said...

here we ARE, here we DO!!! this saying will so go down in history:)
anyways, aren't me and greg sooo cool? lol.
miss you miks, see I cry whenever Elena says, "say something to your BFF!"