CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 8, 2009

Birthday girls

Oh yes and this morning I just remembered it's Anna and Angie's b-day! heehee!! I forgot, but Mari's blog reminded me! And it's probably already the next day over there, but I must say it, even though it takes away the glory of Jason's post! So I will say it, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! My fellow taurus friends! haha I miss you two!

Anna chan!!













Anna-chaaan!! My cute little tough chic! Thanks for making summer the bestest! Tanning at the beach, eating tons at Sizeriya, watching the hanabi from your apartment, partying! teehee! you're such a good friend, making sure I try to keep my halo clean! ahahah! Remember those days?? :P I had so much fun at Disney with you and Mari, our little group! haha! I was so sad saying goodbye to you and I had a puffy face to prove the next day! waaa!! I love you sososo much! ESCARGO!! Hope you had a good birthday! don't forget me kay? Thank you for always being a piggy with me!! chuchubuchu! peace*

Angeiii














My other taurus Friend!! teehee!! Happy Birthday!! Gosh, you're still the cutie I remember from OC camp! hehe! We have some good memories ne?? Good sakura days, karaoke(I really like those songs you recorded btw), getting in trouble that one time! hahah that was funny! we were so pissed! hah! And I'm not even gonna go into those times we had drinks! nyahah! I watched those sakura videos, sniff!! Good times! I miss you soo much! Take care of Mari kay kay?? And have a really good 17 year! haha! Hope it's everything you wished for! Love youuuuu!!


0 commentos: