CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 23, 2009

Posing for my love!!

Yes this is for youuuuu!!
I've never been attacked by so many mosquitoes in my life! Can't believe Cha made me go out there... YOU Cha..! Most of these outside photos were taken really quick. I'd be running around the yard and then strike a pose and bam... photo taken! hahaha! It was reaaal funny! Anyway we couldn't take it much longer so we went in. There are actually photos of me running from the mosquitos... but the only way you're gonna see them is if you ask! nyahahaha!
Don't mind my D-ness kay?

















so this is me, RIGHT after killing one mosquito out of a thousand. But I was feeling triumphant!















I don't understand this photo either... I think it's something like... "don't you dare.."

















Scariness!

13 commentos:

Nina said...

yay pics!! I love the triumphant pic! its so good.

Mari said...

BFF!!!!! you look sooo cute!
i missss youuu!!!! well, update tonz more photos ok?? ehhe! love you

Elena said...

haha Nins when you come here you can help me in the war with the mosquitoes! I hate theeem! I'm itchy all over.. not to mention I have red bumps all over!tatsukette kure!

BFF I miss you tooooo!!! I heard you're visiting Anna's, have fun ne? I saw a video of you being a piggy and eating a banana... haha soo cuutie!

Mika said...

your love? waiiiitttt is that........you know, the "J" man? ahahahahahah

Elena said...

ewww Mika Joey is NOT my love! god you're so gross!!

Elena said...

hahahah

Lily said...

I forgot how Huduju your bottom was...is that your bed in the background of that couch photo...tsk tsk tsk true Taurus.

Anonymous said...

such a slut! Really you should stop making faces at the camera it doesn't suit you

Elena said...

haha Lils that's NOT my bed! I'm cleanER than that.. hmph! It just happened to be in the background... oh no it looks too naughty! HEEHEE!

to anon: Aw don't be shy and say it, you love me!! haha! But sorry... you aren't the "love" that I was posing for. Don't be heart broken!!

Chacha said...

such a slut? I thought the word "slut" was referred to girls who go around sleeping with every single guy? which, I don't see how taking photos of herself would relate to.
oh well,
whatever you think.

Elena said...

hahaha chubs it's the bed.. I know it! Geeez... if I knew a messy bed was in the background I wouldn't be saying "shhhh!" ahahah!

OH but I DO agree.. I don't think I suit looking at the camera either! ESP with my Canadian eye and Japanese eye! but such is life...damnit! *sigh* oh well!

Mika said...

OH lordy! do they really have nothing better to do? really?

Elena said...

it doesn't have anything better to do, but it's fine! I feel a bit... flattered that it spends its precious time on me. *sighs*