CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 14, 2009

No pictures... sniff!

Well, I would be posting photos at the moment, but as some of you know I am being so forgetful these days. I can't believe it! Ok well I have a chord to take pics off my camera and put them onto the comp, but I lost it! I wish I had a card reader, but I don't, and my card doesn't fit in Cha's. Anyway, I seriously made a mess looking through my suitcases with it. Took out all my clothes and had to put them back in.
Then... I FOUND IT!! It was on the table! YAY! I was so happy I started swinging it around.... ! Then Cha asked me to dress up for mother's day so I happily went downstairs, and duuuuuun....next day I forgot about it, AND I LOST IT AGAIN! I think I have short term memory loss... but it's killing me. I don't like trying to do something, and failing. For instance, I was doing my school when I saw the kids playing "typing tutor games" and I wanted to try out! So I put the speed at 80 wpm, and I couldn't finish it! I think I went on for an hour trying to succeed. You know... where you have to write random sentences and there's a shark behind you trying to eat you? heh... I'd be doing so good until a sentence with a bunch of numbers would come. Anyway, I finally completed it and I got off. That was just an example of how I don't like not being able to finish things I start.

So... trying to find that chord and not being able to find it was too much for me. Still is... and I finally managed to fold all my clothes again, just hopefully it's not there. Waa!

Well I'm really gonna start catching up on my school, if I don't finish my grade by June 12, then I have to pay an extra fee for my teachers to grade the stuff. Harsh eh? I'm reaally behind... I'm like... three weeks behind. Well Don't expect me to be posting much, or pictures for that matter! I'm sure you'll know when I find that chord.

3 commentos:

Anonymous said...

If your just going to right useless things will you stop blogging please??? spare me?!

Elena said...

ahah gees!! I don't think I can spare you, but why don't you spare yourself and not read my useless posts! because… I like WRITING nonsense, esp. when I’m bored!! Yup yup always and foreveeeer!

Elena said...

omg noo! I have that Japanese exercise video.. thingie, stuck in my head!
"Spare-me-my-life!" hahhaha