CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 22, 2009

Quick update

I KNOW! Still no photos! Which means I still can't find my chord. But praise the Lord! Teaches me not to be so damn forgetful. Amen to all your forgetful people?? heh, I could laugh! But right now I have sort of swollen lymph nodes, and if I laugh it hurts. Like... really hurts. Yesterday I couldn't talk. (thank you Cha for that tea btw! Prepared me for that meeting... you know what I mean!!) anywaaay! I'll tell you what I've been up to.
Last Sunday we went to a fellowship/birthday party and got to meet all the lovely Canadians in Toronto! yay! Lot's of pretty girls and studly men! haha! I'm sure Cha will post photos... or not? demo hontouni yokatta! Everyone played soccer, but I didn't. After playing at some gatherings in Japan, I kind of have some bad memories. But then again, going to Lovehut every get-out and playing soccer was too much fun! Remember Ueksa, Tezuka, and koske tachi Minkie and Mazzerz? GOOD DAYS! I could go on and on with all those good memories... but I'll stop. heehee!

Oh yes I just wanted to tell you I have my own lovely room. I'm happy. AND in the morning, you you can listen to the loud rumbles of thunder when somebody walks to go toilet above me and watch the rain (dust from the light) fall as you listen to the waterfall wash down pipes right beside your head, nature. haha not that bad don't worry.. or maybe it is. I'm just happy it's my own room! I can even spy on neighbors from here... whoohoo!!
Sorry Minkie, no pictures. oh and have fun with the Cuties today ne?

I'm so spooked right now, something outside is tapping on my window.. a massive bug?? ahhhh save meee! You don't know how freaky this is. I know I'm being stupid, but right now I was thinking about what I'd see if I looked through the blinds, and it gave me shivers. Mari knows, when I get in the mood of spookiness... it doesn't go away. It's 1:24 AM... so I guess my light is attracting bugs, but it's still freaky. And other than the tapping window... I think there's a ginormous bee in the heating pipes... and I don't have anything to keep it from coming in my room. I can hear loud buzzing and it's hitting the walls. That's IT I'm gonna go pray and go to sleep!
well I will say no more except... GOOD NIGHT!

PS. Pray I don't have a heart attack, I've been having these nonstop heartburns so when my heart beats fast it hurts so bad... and those bugs aren't making it slow down. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me, maybe I just have a big hole in my heart. Care to fill it up? :D

PS.S. I love you (you know who you are)

2 commentos:

Mika said...

nah the tapping is from the neighbor boys, trying to get you to come and.....and whatever! ahahaha! luv you eliazar! ahahaha! and good days!

Elena said...

ooooh you're right Mika! hahaha maaan remember when I told Tezuka that and you got so angry? Would you get angry if I told the Cuties??? HEEHEE!!! and this time... I'm gonna say "HAI" to the "maji de?"
love you too Minkie!