CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 15, 2009

Lixy

A teeny post in honor of you beauty!

I miss this sister of mine! She's always here for me and listens to all my problems, even though we're too far away! She inspires me to be a better person!
I won't make this long, I just want you to know that I love you!! And even though I'm all the way here, it doesn't mean I forget you.

Just know that!

I miss your cooking, I miss your smile, I miss your toughness, I miss the beauty-ness, I miss talking, I miss laughing with you, I miss everything about you!


6 commentos:

Chacha said...

bravo! that's a good post!!
I miss you too lixy!! xoxoxoxox

Elena said...

yup and obviously she didn't see this post.. awww my heart is broken!

Lixy Wallace said...

Oh no, now my heart is breaking too, that was too sweet *sniff* I miss all those things and more. Who ever heard of "a musketeer" it has to be "three musketeers"...so now I'm just the lone ranger left here without you, but I will find my way back to you, in my heart, in my prayers, in my mind, and one day in my body too *evil cackle*. I miss you Lainy, and you too Cha...The Cha is still great! and the beast is always beautiful:) Love you!!!

Elena said...

LIXY!!! Finally!! haha! Love yout too "lone ranger!" But just remember, Strider is sexy! hehe. Miss you so much!
And beauty will always be the fairest of them all! love you Lixy!

Lixy Wallace said...

Haha, gomen ne, I didn't check on your blog for awhile, I was waiting for special treatment...being the goddess and all. And it was worth it:) You're my Babe. And yeah, Strider was sexy, but only when he was dirty and single. I guess I need to find someone who will love me even when I'm clean and married...like I know you and Cha will:) i love you guys!

Elena said...

hehe yes we will love you forever and ever! Well chubs already has someone, so I guess you and me gotta stick together Lixy! heh! Love you!