CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 30, 2009

Thank you

I just wanted to say, thank you all who gave me birthday wishes, I loove youuu!! and miss you all!
I had a good birthday, everyone made sure that I would want to exercise the next do to work off all the food. I guess I can say I was kinda spoiled, but I didn't want to be... honestly!

Joe and Cha took me to a Chinese buffet, was good stuff man! all you can eat steak too! heh! They gave us fortune cookies and mine said, "Time heals most everything. Give it time, time!"
Whoaaa heavy dude! It is just a coincidence? haha! Well it fit me perfectly!

anyway the next day my parents took me shopping, got myself some clothes and I'm happy! Then my grandparents took me and my parents to this restaurant and though I told Dad not to make them sing, he didn't listen. I had to wear these bison horns on my head and make a fake smile to hide my anger. I was so mad. hahahah! I will post photos of it sometime later when I get them. Might be never... since it WAS my dad's camera. Might be worried I'll delete them.
well anyway, thanks!

4 commentos:

Lixy Wallace said...

Hey what about your sweet sister who walked all the way to the station on her rest day so that she could get a head set to tell you happy birthday first thing when you woke up so you wouldn't start your day sad eh??? I'm glad you had a good day babe! And I think you liked the horns, they made you look cute and horny:)

Lil said...

Happy 16th!! Big year ahead! Live it up

Nina said...

Ooh I can't wait for the pics!!

Elena said...

Hehe I forgot about that one Lixy! THANK YOU! you started my day off good, though everyone got angry at me for staying on too long! heehee! love ya!

aw thank Lila! as they say, sweet 16 right?