CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 30, 2009

Mr. Squishy

Yes, meet Mr. Squishy! The squishiest little baby boo!! I've never wanted to squeeze anything or anybody more than him! I mean you can't resist when he's in his little diaper, you just wanna bite his chubby legs! My little bundle of love! AHH why do babies have to be so squishy? They're like the most fragile things so you can't squish them! why why why?? So innocent and trusting, doesn't even know he's in a danger. lol. I'm not that dangerous... at least I hope not.
He makes the cutest sounds.... I can't describe em, you'll have to hear them for yourself. When he stands up he gets all proud of himself and opens his mouth wide and makes the funniest sound, like in the picture.
And the time I want to squish him the most is when I hold him, and he leans his forehead against mine and plays with my necklace. He's quiet and SO GENTLE... and goes, "goooo, agoooo!" Melts my heart.
TYJ for babies... one day I will have one of my own. Though as much as I love them, not soon. heh...












3 commentos:

Lil said...

lol
"They're like the most fragile things so you can't squish them!"
just looking at these pics make you want to squish his little cheeks..look at the flub on his legs!! SOO CUTE! Hes adorable, I hope to see him one day

Nina said...

whoa he's standing now! omgosh, kids grow waay too fast!
his legs are the winner of all squishiness!!

Elena said...

I KNOW! He's the cutest little fattie-poe ever!! Yeah his legs and arms, you can see his rippling muscles! teehee!
Lils you're missing the cutest stage!
better hurry up! heh!