CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 3, 2009

Some decorations

December is here!
How wonderful is that eh? Yesterday, after a good singing practice with Michael piano, we started putting up some Christmas decorations. I (being the bum that I am) didn't do that much to help decorate, but I took some photos. hehe. Don't mind the random disrespectful student. nyaha!

I love the Christmas season; listening to the music, eating the cookies, and making people happy. Tis is sweet!

















































4 commentos:

Jen-Ai said...

Hey that's Mike P!!? Is he living in your home for now? Please give a huge hi to him from Wraf and I...
Nai

Chacha said...

hadjyo!!
um lovely, you must post some photos of your singing team. I'm like seeing all these photos of everyone looking all pretty, and leaving YOU out. gosh..this is so bad news.
I need to see photos with you part in the team.
so hayaku ne!!
sayooo~

Mika said...

yes I love christmas!!!!!! my favorite holiday! too bad you guys arn't here to celebrate with us! we always have the best parties! I'll miss you this year! hugs and kisses

Elena said...

Will do Jen!! LOVE YOU!

And Cha I just posted some for you. ;) I'll be posting more later so stay tuned eh?

And MIKA!! I was just remembering our Christmases together and looking at pictures. I miss you guys so much.