CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 4, 2009

Singing group

Not meaning to post the same thing as Marieanne, but I know alot of you haven't seen me with my singing group. It's from a show we did at the festival of lights. (If you want to see all of them, just go to Marieanne's blog. It's in my blog lists!) It was the first time singing with mics, and I think we did pretty good. (Just don't watch the video, cho yabai!) We sang at a Police department yesterday, so I have a lot of good photos to post. It was also Marty's birthday yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'll keep you updated!



4 commentos:

Chacha said...

you girls are all bundled up pretty tight and warm! lol
cute photos, nice to see some singing photos

kengo said...

So..when you sing your songs do you think about me?

Elena said...

hahaha no kengo... why would you even think that??? haha sorry.

Isamu T said...

kawaii ne