CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 15, 2009

ahhh SHOPPING!

The time has come for crazy Christmas shopping. The fretting and worrying about what to get who, how, and when. It's all so stressing. It's so busy these days, and I want to be able to get EVERYBODY something perfect, but I can't. *sigh* Usually I start shopping in the beginning of December, and I'm not finished till the day before Christmas. Yeah I'm a lame shopper. hehe. Well we'll see how the outcome is.
Anyhoo, I hope you're all doing better in your shopping than me. heh.

And I just want you (my sweet lovehut friends) to know that I haven't forgotten about you at ALL and I love you and miss you so much. I hope you guys are doing fine, you all seem to be dying from work and stuff. This picture makes me smile. You make me smile! Love you!!!
MARI! I miss you....

0 commentos: