CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 27, 2009

I miss him













He's growing up without me! I'm going to come home and he won't even remember me. :( I am trusting that his parents will be showing him pictures of "na-na" every single day so my face will be fresh in his memory. lol! Be good Jason, and I hope you miss me. muwahaha!












And of course, I miss my family too. I hope you guys are having tons of fun... without me. hehe. Love you guys!









And these fine-looking people are the ones I have the honour of singing with. :) Marieanne and Ana are my two lovely roommates. Or as my dad puts it, "sexy roommates!" Sexy indeed! Well sorry I'm not posting anything new, but hope you're happy with this. Love ya!

3 commentos:

Chacha said...

hahahahahahahah! AW lenlen, I don't think he misses you. Lixy seemed to have won his heart on the first day she arrived!
but he IS growing muchly fast and you better see him soon before he learns to say, "go away nana"..
tee hee
luv ya.

Gorgeous team btw

The Wump said...

Tomomomee Chan-Kun!
You didn't mention your abounding love for ME!
I'm hurt and I'm going unstairs now to wake you from your slumber.

Elena said...

Ouch! He doesn't miss me? Great...! WELL I'll make him wish he missed me! hahah kidding.

OH Lainey!! I love you more than you know.