CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 11, 2009

Happy photos

teeheehee!
I hope I'm not persecuted for my righteousness' sake for posting these photos. If, IF, any of you in these photos do not approve, just tell me and I will (reluctantly) take them down.
But for now, I hope you enjoy these awesome photos. heh.
Yeah I even got two models to pose for me. Woopdidoo!! lol. Too bad the photographer wasn't that good.... but PTL.

OH! And it snowed, a while ago actually. It's just so purrrty! But then again--its's cold. Anyway be good everybody. I know "I" am! :p
























5 commentos:

Unknown said...

hmm, oli is such a sleezer

Unknown said...

i persecute you for posting these pictures. just take the ones of sleezer down

Elena said...

hey! shush it! I don't want to be persecuted, be nice. gosh!!
So you're the same Jason I keep hearing interesting/funny stories about right?? ahahaha :p

Unknown said...

pft, i am nice, like taylor swift.

i supppose, i am the only jason around worth talking about.

Elena said...

Well, persecution isn't nice. :p Anyway, I forgive you.
peace and love.