CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 15, 2009

To the 21 obasan

To my crazy, happy, funny, silly, friend Mika, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
You're...no waay... not 21?? Oba-san da~! haha! Gee, I miss you so damn much. My partner in crime. (you know what I mean, CJ a.k.a. cuties, same flavor of pretzels, etc.) I can remember when we first saw you and Mari, Cha and I always thought you were "too cool" for us. hahaha!! You were also taller than me, but who's the cool taller one now EH? tehe, joke! You're still the bully: four hours, lenlen-be, yeah definitely. Now you're just a busy girl, working 24/7, with a terrible internet connection. No good Miks. You don't even have time for Cutie. tsk tsk! heheh!
I miss you trying to harmonize with my singing at karaoke, even though it'd be so annoying cause you wouldn't know the key and you'd go off. HAHA! But I loved that you weren't shy and you'd always sing with me while busking, even though you had a cold. Bubbly, You've got a friend, silent night...! Also you and your jinxes, maji de I think they worked. Particularly for billiards. haha! So many good laughs with you.
You'd better visit us in Canada, and it better not be only a week. That's just a waste of money. haha but if so, then we'll have to make it the best week ever. I hope your birthday will be one full of... cuties? Don't be grumpy, have an awesome day, and I hope your wish comes true.
I'm posting a tiny bit of photos so please don't kill me. Some are back in the day, so you can't really get mad at me right? Well I was gonna post tons... but I love you so I won't.
愛しているよ!頑張れ~!Mikaちん超大好き!MISS YOU!!! xoxox










2 commentos:

mika said...

i can always count on you and cha to post gross photos of me! thank you! luv you

Elena said...

eheh that's right Mika!! Love you too!