CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 31, 2009

Fever-ness!

Yes, I've been sick.
I had all my bags packed and I was ready to go. The morning of the day that I was going to head off for Markham, I was awaken by my Mother's loud voice, telling me how much she'll miss me and for me to wake up and clean my room so my lovely sister could move in. Sweet mama. I thought that maybe I had gotten the massive headache that I was feeling and red watery eyes from morning tiredness, and maybe my body was aching so much because I had been raking all the day before. But no, I soon discovered it was, yes, a fever. Wasn't too bad, 39 1/2 C. My sweet brother Greg was so kind to bring it home from school. nyahahah love ya Greg! :p So I was quarantined to my room and became "unclean." *sigh*
The Lord works in mysterious ways though eh?
The fever allowed me to....

  • See my sister Lixy and have some good talk times
  • Eat the oishi Japanese goodies she brought for us
  • Dress up and have a princess party for Annie
  • And get TWO bye-bye parties... kinda/sorta
So that was berry fantastico. We're all happy and healthy now and in tip-top shape. I hope.
Aaaaand I think I'll be leaving now. G'night to all.

1 commentos:

Chacha said...

hi timmin!!
hows the being away from the coolest family eveerr huh? LOL
post halloween pics kay??