CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 20, 2009

Just the Daily News

A few days ago I heard the surprising but awesome news that (yes I'm sure you heard) my oldest sister LIXY is coming to the tiny town of Marmora next week. We are stealing her from Japan. hehe.
I can't wait to see this sister of mine and give her the biggest hug out there! Life just got that much better. I am a happy hippo. It's just sad that I'm not gonna be there for the first two months, but I'll still see her during the two months so it's all good.

Yes that's right, I'm going to the Markham home soon. I definitely can't wait! I will be sure to bring my junky little camera with me so I can snap photos of the lovely people there and keep you updated on what I'm up to. But I can't promise I'll be faithful to this blog. I know some people will be expecting to see updates, one in particular *cough* Cha *cough*... haha! It'll actually be the first time in a long time that we can actually post about different things without worrying we're gonna post the same photos and say the same things. Isn't that right Cha? lol.
This is actually going to be the first time away from my family for more than one week. LOL! Wow, I don't get out much (in that sense) do I? Not that it's really my fault...muahaha! Well I'll leave you now and go bask in my happiness.

P.S. Halloween is coming up and I look forward to be taking plenty of photos. I will be sure to post about it.

0 commentos: